It's been a really straightforward process, we've had great feedback and the website is much more customer-friendly now. We've had a close working relationship and received lots of help during the entire process with quick responses and great customer service.Visit greenheads.se
Green Heads wanted a dynamic website which they could easily update with interesting, relevant material for their clients, such as interviews with new employees, tips on how to take care of your hair or reportage on styling jobs outside the salon.
Thatsup Web includes a news-feed tool which is tailormade to each client’s needs, and which in this case meant a blog format. Green Heads asked for a special blog format, with just one blog entry per page, which we quickly built a solution for within the system. The blog can be easily updated from a computer or mobile phone.
“The admin tool is really easy to use when we want to make changes and updates ourselves.”
Green Heads wanted a content-packed website with plenty of information. As well as “the usual” elements such as price lists, team presentations etc, we created ten pages about different treatments, ten about different products the salon works with and further pages about the environment, courses and other information.
In total the website ended up with around 40 different subpages. Which is a lot for a local business but with a smart navigation design we managed to keep it looking as stylish and simple as if it had just five subpages. The admin tool makes it really straightforward for Green Heads to update content themselves if necessary, and if they need a new subpage we can sort that out for them in no time.
“The largest difference from our old website is partly the attractive design, but also the fact that we don’t need to do as much ourselves. It’s been quick and easy whenever we’ve needed help or wanted to make changes. Either we can do it ourselves using the admin tool, or Thatsup does it for us straight away.”
With our new website it’s easier for us to see what our customers want and lead them there. The feedback from our customers has been positive. The website is quite simply more customer-friendly now.
– We chose to use Thatsup Web because of their all-in-one concept - the fact that Thatsup takes care of everything and that, as well as the website itself, we also gain visibility through Thatsup.What’s the best thing about Thatsup Web?
– Getting help with a completely new design by someone who sees it through fresh eyes and can see it from the customer’s perspective.You’re obviously pleased with the product. How come?
– We really are! It’s been a really smooth process right from the start. We’ve worked closely with Thatsup and had plenty of help along the way with fast replies and great customer service.
The new website makes it easier for us to see what the customer wants and to lead them there. It reflects our business in a positive way. We’ve also had great feedback from our customers who think the new website is more customer-friendly.What are the major differences between your Thatsup website and the website you had before?
–The largest difference is partly the attractive design, but also the fact that we don’t need to do as much ourselves. It’s been quick and easy whenever we’ve needed help or wanted to make changes. Either we can do it ourselves using the admin tool, or Thatsup does it for us straight away
It has simplified our work significantly. Another thing we like about Thatsup Web is the connection to their other branch, including their Stockholm guides, which help customers find their way to us.You briefly mentioned the admin tool earlier on. What do you think about it and how easy do you find making updates yourselves?
– It’s really easy to use, whether we need to update a price list or post a new blog entry.Would you recommend Thatsup Web to other businesses and, if so, why?
– We would definitely recommend Thatsup Web to other businesses. The website gives a professional impression as they’re skilled at design, photography and copy, so it’s absolutely worth it. Particularly when you take into consideration the fact that there’s no start-up cost or fixed-period contract.